Monday, October 1, 2007

Thank you

Hi, many thanks to Karin and the Three sisters, for their most welcome comments,
I,did enjoy the scone,and the rest was,nt bad either,but I WOULD,NT,do it too often, too many
calories.
I,m only getting used to this blogging lark,so you,ll all have to wait til I CATCH UP, ANYWAY, i don,t have anything else to do but learn.
The two boys are curled up again,they had a big dinner earlier on and its taken its toll on them,
they can,t stand the pace anymore,and i must admit neither can I, I feel a bit Dosi myself.
On a much serious note though i would ask you all to keep praying for my friend, Margaret,s family, they are finding it hard to deal with their mothers passing,as we all are,if we feel this bad,
how must they be feeling,continue to pray also for,Bro,Paul Forrest, that the lord will see fit to bring him back to health, men like Bro, Paul,are,nt to easy come by,Good night Sisters,and may the prince of peace, bring his peace into your lives.

The lord is my Sheppard I,ll not want
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures
He leadeth me by the still waters
He restoreth my soul
He leads in the paths of righteousness
for his names sake,

4 comments:

Chyrll said...

We will be praying for Margaret's family. We enjoy reading your blog.

Karen said...

Sorry to hear about your friend bro. Neil. I will pray for her family and friends at this time.

wildbird said...

karen this is me your husband over at bro neils talk soon

Three Sisters Blog said...

Hi Bro. Neil, We will be praying for Margaret's family.
Thank you for the comment you left on our blog!