Monday, October 1, 2007

memories

Hi, I,ve some bad news today, my good friend and neighbour,Margaret,passed away just before midnight last night,she will be sadly missed both by her husband and children,and her neighbours,and the many,many friends who new and loved, Margaret, for the kind,and gentle lady
that she was,I,m sure i don,t only speak for myself, when I say our lives where all the richer for having known her, my first memory of Margaret,was the day after i moved to this area she appeared at my door to welcome me to the street and offer her and her family's friendship,I thought to myself, what a nice lady, and so the years proved, she has been a good friend and neighbour to me since,my heart go,s out to her husband, Seamus, and her three daughters and the three boys, and I pray that the lord, Jesus, will comfort and strengthen them in the days ahead,I ask that you also pray that, Jesus, will take them to himself and bring to everlasting life.

Margaret Campbell,
Passed away,30/9/2007
THE LORD IS MY SHEPARD.

No comments: