Thursday, October 11, 2007

Catchup

Hi, I know its been a while since I up dated, nothing exciting has happened, I,ve jist been meandering along at as easy a pace that I could muster,and that was pretty easy,not more than two puffs and a grunt.
I did get all my spring planting done,and I even managed to transplant all my rose Bush's, not bad for an old guy going on s++++, No vulgar language permitted, but the old muscles did ache a bit, still what should I expect when I, m going into Autumn,we all have to cast our leaves sometime,but does,ent it just make you sick when you see all these young pastors and their wives,running about like teenagers in the first blossom of love, not to mention those young lovers on the countdown to the big day, YAHHHHHH, hand me that bucket quick! God bless them, they,ll need it,Ha,Ha,
Just heard that young Marky, pastor, Stan,son has had a bit of an accident,it seems he quite badly injured his mouth,I don,t know the extent of the injury I have,nt spoken to the pastor yet, but i,m sure they could be doing with every ones prayers just now, so if you would,please pray that all will be well.
The, Campbell, family have ask me to pass on their sincere thanks and appreciation to everyone
who prayed for their wife and mother, Margaret, who passed away recently, and have asked that you continue to pray for them,they do need your prayers at this time, please remember them,and ask that the lord will ease their pain,and that they will come to know the Lord Jesus, and claim him as their saviour and their king.
I,think that's all for now, I would ask you to remember me in your prayers also, that the Lords, will be done in my life,thank you, Goodnight, God bless all.

3 comments:

Three Sisters Blog said...

Hi Bro. Neil,
Hope you have a good week!

Karen said...

Hi Neil,

Are you enjoying your new car yet?

slewis903 said...

Hi brother Neil, i didn't know you was a blogger, well i do now. Both I and Pat send you the warmest wishes and always know that you are in our prayers, may God keep you safe and well till the next appointed time, God bless you brother.....Amen.