Friday, September 28, 2007

midday meal

Hi, I,ve just started to make lunch, think i,ll just have a bit of salad today, i feel like something light, things have been a bit slow this morning,must be a bit of reptile in me, can,t get myself going until i warm up.
As always I don,t have much planned for today, i,ll just take things as they come,maybe I,ll go out with the camera for a while, theres some nice cloud patterns today so i might get some nice photos,
and theres plenty of autumn colour in the trees and hedgerows,I,m sure I,ll get some good pictures.
12:12 pm, 28/9/07,Bro Paul, not doing so good, needs to have pacemaker sorted,but not stable enough for surgery,If anybody who reads this blog is given to prayer,your prayers are needed and would be much apreciated, thank you.
Thought of the day; All that glitters is not gold,look for the real treasure in life,Gods love for you!.
See ya.

1 comment:

Three Sisters Blog said...

Hi Bro. Neil, We're glad to see you have started a blog. We're looking forward to reading your posts! We are praying for Bro. Forrest.